Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh (MPBSE) is getting ready to conduct HSSC board exams for the students of the state. It has very recently released the timetable via its official website. MPBSE has schedule the intermediate board exams for both first and second year from 1st to 31st March 2017. The exams will be organized in different exam venues all across the state in the month of March for which students will appear in gigantic numbers. All the students have enrolled for the exams and even collected their hall tickets. The hall tickets were made available by MP board in its official website for download. Those who did not download their hall tickets are advised to rush and download before the exams start.
MP board is all set to conduct the 12th board exams for various streams like Arts, Science, and Commerce. All the eligible students studying under the board in various affiliated junior colleges in the state will participate in the exams. Students need to get ready to take up the exams which are so very close by. There is roughly not even a week is left for the exams. We advise students not to worry or hurry about anything as everything will go well. Do download the hall ticket from the official website of MPBSE i.e., mpbse.nic.in. The exams will be conducted in morning session for both inter 1st and 2nd year students from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM. The exams for inter 1st and 2nd years will be held on alternate days.
Preparation Tips for 12th board exams
We are here with some simple preparation tips for those who are taking 12th board exams this year under MPBSE board.
- It is not worth studying for hours and hours continuously just for the heck of it. It would do nothing good for you. Even though you study for just 2 or 3 hours make sure that you are putting your entire concentration on it.
- It is impossible to study the entire text book all at once when the exams are at close quarters. So, revise as much as possible. Don’t leave out a single topic. At least know the basic points about the topic so that if you have no choice in the exam other than answering it you can answer the question with those points.
- Prepare a timetable and follow it without miss. Don’t skip the today’s work to the other day as it would turn out to be a burden for you to complete two days syllabus in one day.
- Don’t sit on single subject all the time. Make time for all subjects evenly. If you feel certain subject is difficult for you, then allot more time to it.
- Take regular breaks from study hours and just go for a 10 minute walk in fresh air. You will feel better by studying with regular breaks. Don’t just think about studies while you are on break.
- Eat healthy stuff in the exam times and stay away from foods that makes you feel uneasy or drowsy.
How to score maximum marks in 12th board exams
- The best way to score maximum marks in 12th board exams is by solving the previous year papers.
- You need to concentrate more on scoring subjects to improve the overall score.
- Learn time management and finish off entire syllabus without leaving out on any topic.
- Try to study in the early morning time as your mind can grasp better at that time.
- Most of the students feel stressed at the time of exams. There is no need to feel stressed about anything. All you need to do is just try and give you best. If you are not anxious or stressed you will automatically give your cent percent which will fetch you max marks.